Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aquamarine Vs Blue Topaz

Chanel - Coco Rouge Shine Chance


The new Coco Rouge Shine Lipsticks yesterday I discovered in "my" Miller. There, they cost € 22.40, but they are cost-for example, in Douglas about 28 €. In Douglas Online they are not yet available at the moment but it will not be pretty soon.


I have all the colors that they had been tried and finally I found a cool, bright sound that I miss in the normal Cocos very Rouge. The shade is an opportunity and without luster.


The lipstick is very creamy, light and caring. Watches on the hand provides the opacity very low, although it is present on the lips entirely.



I
the Coco Rouge Shine really love. The packaging is elegant and of high quality and the color looks simply stunning in the case of light, cool guys, she really shines.


Conclusion:
Yes! My new everyday lipstick. Very caring, light but a beautiful color. There

0 comments:

Post a Comment