Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where Can I Buy A Balun Uhf Vhf Transformer Uk

When I grow up I want to be celebrity!


The love Dani asked me a few weeks ago if I would like, with her to the Prix de Beauté come along in the cocktail Oberpollinger. I was immediately there!

The evening was really nice. First we had a coffee and then went shopping it to the Schminki:) After we had scoured all the relevant shops at City Hall, we went over to Oberpollinger.


The decoration and the food were as you'd expect from a celebrity cocktail. The only celebrity but was only Claudia Effenberg. As a farewell, there was still a small goodiebag with a Cosmopolitan (organizer of the evening), a Clinique lipstick, a sample from a Artdeco concealer and the beautiful Chanel booklet, which you see here in the photos.


It was a really great evening with lots Schminkigequatsche!

0 comments:

Post a Comment