Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kates Playground And Raven Riley Full Gallery

Signs of spring and workshop date

The last two days was the weather in spring adopted traits, not restricted to the low temperatures and the cold wind was so beautiful.
So I'm now a bit gewerkelt Frühlingsdeko.
The designer paper 'Sweet and Sour "and the patchwork technique are
come into play:
I cut a Spitzüte in saffron yellow and glued together
and with my 'Patchwork Paper' decorated .
With Stamped parts from the large flower punch and the designer paper
I have designed flower and attached to the cornet.

The bag is hung from satin ribbon in daffodil sitting
where some butterflies.

On the sides I glued on different flowers.

Is not that just the part in the right image to bring.


get Sun and tomorrow my Frühlingsdeko a nice place
the window.
The colors are just beautiful in the sun.
"Small gifts keep friends"
Under this motto, I've found my next workshop.
We want small gifts, handicrafts such as packaging,
cards and mini albums,
because the next opportunity will come.
Date:
Saturday, 16/04/2011
14.00 bis 19.00 clock
fee € 15.00 uro incl material
Registration required limited number
Bin panned as you my cornet like and look forward to your comments.
bye to the next post.
does well

0 comments:

Post a Comment