Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Will Shaving Irratate My Gental Herpes

Revlon squeezed - Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef and Pink Whisper


my opinion, the Revlon Lustrous Gloss getting far too little attention!

You can buy it in Germany as normal at the counters or on Revlon Perfume Dreams . However, there are very few colors to choose from and they cost 10,95 €. I've bought a few on Ebay , where there is actually all colors to choose from and with postage it cost you as € 6-7.

two shades I've already presented and that you Pink Pop and Peach Petal .

The great thing about the commentaries, there are shades without shimmer or glitter. Such a thing can be found even in Essence and Co., but the gloss Revlon also have a really good coverage.


light vanilla smell, very pleasant but not intrusive. They do not stick, and feel very light on the lips. I often use it as lip balm, if my lipbalm is not at hand is.


Pink Whisper (left) is natural with a slight pink tinge. It just fits with everything.

Coral Reef (right) is a brilliant Korallton without shimmer or glitter. A great gloss for the summer, with tanned skin. Or used to.


Conclusion:
addition to NYX Mega Shine glosses my absolute favorite. There

0 comments:

Post a Comment